Below are some samples of my web design work. All images are copyright of their respective owners.
Star Pirates Infinity
Badlands - Max Carnage
Spy Battle: 2165
I have been playing music for almost two decades. With years of experience in song-writing, performance, production, and editing, I have brought these skills forward into my Video Game Design career. Below are some samples of my audio work. Enjoy!
Star Pirates Infinity - The menu theme and main theme for Star Pirates Infinity (SHG Studios)
Scions of Terra - The theme for the faction "Scions of Terra," a group of military ruthless military strategists that descended from ancient humans.
Outlaws (Battle) - The in-game battle theme for the faction "Outlaws," a rag-tag band of lawless bounty hunters and thieves with a strange obsession for leather jackets.
Carnage Begins - The music that greets players at the loading screen of Badlands - Max Carnage (SHG Studios)
Maximum Carnage! - The "Boss Theme" from Badlands - Max Carnage (SHG Studios.) Lots of dissonance and intense percussion create a sense of urgency and uneasiness.
Discord - A track designed to act as a Menu Theme; not too overwhelming, but interesting enough to draw your attention
The Pits! - Unused menu theme (as of yet, anyway.) Inspired by games like Plants v.s Zombies.
Menu Overture - This was born from the musical nerd part of me. Basically, the main menu theme would act as an overture for the rest of the music appearing in the levels of the game. Overtures tend to focus on a central theme, but borrow musical motifs from the rest of the songs in the opera.
Desolate Waste - And here is one of those songs. This one draws inspiration from Ennio Morricone and is designed for a desert-type level. The trumpet carrying notes into the downbeat of each bar is an example of one of my favourite things to do - drive the listener insane. The lead instrument sounds as if it is in a completely different rhythm than everything else, but stays in time.
- 15 years of experience as a performing musician and teacher
- Experience in live performance, production, recording, mixing and mastering of music of all genres and styles
- Excellent knowledge of DAWs such as Pro Tools, Reason, Mixcraft, and Audacity
- Experience in sound effects and foley for video games.
- Experience in voice acting for video games
- Experience in background music and ambience for video games
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies such as paid acquisition, engagement strategies and monetization strategies
- Knowledge of marketing with social media outlets such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Advanced knowledge of segmentation software such as Delta DNA to analyze KPIs
- Knowledge of software such as Unity, Unreal, and Eclipse
- Experience in Product Management and User Acquisition of existing games
- Creation and management of design documents for new and existing games, including monetization strategies and level design
- Experience in game balancing, testing, and Q.A.
Drop me a line!
Thanks for stopping by!